Story Blocks


I made some story starter blocks for my daughter today using 1 inch wooden blocks and some clip art. We had a lot of fun taking turns tossing the blocks and using the 3 images to make up stories together. Once her turn was done, I'd roll the blocks and continue the story using the images I got. I plan on adding more blocks in the future to encourage more creative story telling. I really like how they give her a place to start her stories but at the same time allow her to use her imagination.

2 responses to “Story Blocks

  1. Anonymous

    Salam alaikum,
    May I ask where you purchased your blocks?
    Thanks

  2. wa alaikum salam warahmatullah

    I purchased them from Michaels

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)