Inspiration Board

The other day I covered my magnetic board with a piece of white zebra striped fabric and placed it above my sewing machine as a little inspiration board. My daughter and I cut pictures from old magazines that we really liked, to place on it. I plan to switch up these pictures every now and then, or whenever I come across something new and inspiring.


Once we were done the inspiration board, my daughter wanted to keep going and make her own, so she made a collage on paper.


This was a fun activity and it was nice to add some more colour to our home.

One response to “Inspiration Board

  1. Asalaamu alaikum

    Beautiful I love it! A REAL pinterest board!

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)