Girls Jeans to Skirt Refashion

My daughter receives a lot of hand me down clothes from my little sister. However my sister is a little bit rough in her play so often times when the pants get passed down, they come with holes. Fortunately there is a solution for this...

 Before:



 After:




:)

My daughter loves this skirt, she is pretty fond of the design and how the cool denim jean pockets are a part of the skirt, perfect for storing little treasures.

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)