Rainbow Poncho


I recently dug up my crochet needles, and found a free crochet pattern I had lying around and made a poncho for my daughter. I also added the flower my daughter finger knitted as an embellishment.

6 responses to “Rainbow Poncho

  1. Assalamo alaikum,
    Mshallah looks so bright and colorful :)

  2. Asalaamu alaikum

    Beautiful! Nice to see you getting creative again.

  3. Wow, crochet queen. Well done

  4. Do you have the pattern for this? I'd LOVE to make it for my step-daughter for her birthday (it's coming up soon, so I need to get moving on it!).

  5. The pattern I used was a free one from the craft store... Bernat (Easy Ponchos to crochet). Unfortunately I cannot find the pattern online.

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)