Woodland Flowers


My daughter and I went on a walk in the woods today, and on the way we saw different kinds of flowers. I handed the camera over to my daughter and let her take pictures of the ones she liked...


We also saw...


a chipmunk, which came super close to us as we stood very still.


and families of dragonflies. Not to mention birds, and many other critters. I really like the way my daughter's flower pictures turned out. I'm going to try and give her the camera more often on our nature walks to see the world from her perspective.

One response to “Woodland Flowers

  1. Asalaamu Alaikum

    Masha Allah.

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)