Summer Party

We had a summer party a week after school was out to reconnect with the homeschooling mommies & kids. We really missed them during our year of JK at Islamic school!


In my mind I planned a big fun party but when it came closer to the date I was scrambling, there were a lot of things going on and I think I planned it too close to the end of school and was burnt out. But I think everyone had fun and it was nice to see everyone again :)

Goodie bags (bubbles & wands)


Chalk and water painting


One of the moms also brought face painting which was lots of fun for the kids :)

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)