Star shirt

My daughter seems to be growing so fast. My mom passed on some of my little sisters old clothes for A, and I passed on A's old clothes to my other little sister :). It works well that A is sandwiched between two of my little sisters in age. Clothes keep moving around, and it keeps my apartment clutter free which is good since I have no room for storage.


So among the clothes, we got this faded tshirt and decided it needed a new paint job. :)

 Tada! A put it on as soon as it dried :)

4 responses to “Star shirt

  1. assalam alekum
    what kind of paint is that? I would love to do this with my son.

  2. wa alaikum salam, it's fabric paint

  3. As-salaamu'alaykum sis,
    That turned out awesome.

    Very artistic! I see she takes after you, masha'Allah.

    Love Farhana

  4. want to link with your beautiful blog
    my blog is
    http://ibnee.blogspot.com
    please put my blog in your favourite and i will do
    thanks

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)