Ramadan Arts & Crafts Challenge: Week 1

I am participating in a Ramadan Arts & Crafts Challenge hosted by Ummi's Circle. Hop on over to her blog to learn more details! The idea is to create art with your child everyday of Ramadan and write a post about it at the end of the week to be eligible to enter her contest. So here are some of the things we created this week:


Day One: Ramadan Lantern, Brownie Cake
Day Two: Ramadan Greeting Cards, Sadaqah Box


Three: Balloon Decor- just some fun with sharpies
Four: Stamping Fun- A used her new Noble seal stamp
Five: Iftar Placemat
Six: Ramadan Journal- we created a Ramadan journal- cover was a printable from UmmAbdulBasir


Seven: Pom-pom and pipecleaner crafts

3 responses to “Ramadan Arts & Crafts Challenge: Week 1

  1. All of them look so cute masha Allaah. I really do not mind have a piece from that tempting cake : )

  2. Bismillaah

    As Salaamu Alaikum

    I love it! Mashaa'Allaah! And you made so easy for me to view :) Yayyyy. I don't know why I'm seeing this post late. I like how you put the pictures together with the numbers.....i may borrow that idea for when I got put my second week together. Inshaa'Allaah
    Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum
    Lol@Umm Maimoonah and I agree with her ;)

  3. MashaAllah.. You have wonderful crafts here.

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)