Five Pillars


My daughter and I have been talking a lot about the pillars of Islam. Now that she's a little older she fully understands each pillar and loved making this craft. After she painted all the cardboard tubes, I placed masking tape on each one for her to write the pillar names, and then I glued everything together with a hot glue gun. The idea for this activity came from Crayola.com here.

5 responses to “Five Pillars

  1. Wow, this is such a neat idea! It is always nice ( and not to mention more effective) when you make learning fun.

  2. Love this work (got here from Misha's blog). Very simple way to illustrate the five pillars.

    Mezba
    (Read with Meaning)
    http://readwithmeaning.wordpress.com

  3. This is a great idea! Thank you.

  4. Assalammualaikum sister :)
    Great idea and great blog.

  5. Assalamualaikum
    Thank You for a really nice idea! I used it and we also played with the pillars: I putted them into a bag and my 3 years old son took them from there one by one and tried to explain the meaning of the pillar. He liked it a lot and wanted to play again and again!

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)