Arabic Alphabet Flash Cards

A was pretty excited about these flashcards because not only did she get to colour them, but they matched her alphabet placemat, a learning tool they use in her class. I got the printable for these flashcards from here, and printed the colouring pages 4 on one page onto cardstock, and then laminated them once they were all coloured.


4 responses to “Arabic Alphabet Flash Cards

  1. Anonymous

    I would like to print these, where can I print them from?

    sunrisechaser2

  2. assalamu'alaykum wr wb,
    dear sister masyaAllah awesome :), but the link you give is not found right now, maybe any alternative link where can i print the flashcard? jazakillah khoir


    ummu ammar

  3. wa alaikum salam ummu ammar,

    I suppose they have since removed them from the site, as the link is not working for me either and I don't see an alternative location

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)