Splat!

I saw this idea here on The Home Teacher :). The idea is to write numbers, letters, etc on a magna doodle and get your child to "splat" out the one you call out with a shape magnet.

We had fun trying it with numbers and arabic letters.



A also wrote out some of her own numbers and asked me to splat them :).

4 responses to “Splat!

  1. Cute ideas! My daycare kids love using the magna doodle and anything for more learning is a great idea.
    Angela
    http://www.daycareheadquarters.com

  2. Hi! I have a little blog award for you! You can check it out here:
    http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2011/04/nagrade-awards.html

  3. Assalamulikum its a cute idea... definitely trying it with my son.

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)