Bazaar

InshaAllah you'll find handmade beginnings at the upcoming Muslim Womanpreneurs Bazaar on April 2nd :)
I'm going to be selling some handmade children's toys such as I spy bags, crayon wallets, table setting placemats, Ramadan Advent calendars, Hajj Journey board games, and more! I'm going to be sharing a booth with the lovely Aasiya of Little Explorers Magazine. If you're in the Greater Toronto Area, I hope to see you there!

4 responses to “Bazaar

  1. Assalam Alaikum

    MashaAllah,its great to know..keep it up dear :)

  2. Masha Allaah. I am sure lot of kids will benefit from your products!

  3. MashAllah Eva, that's great!

  4. EVA!!! That's so good MashaAllah! How did it go? I was in India until yesterday or I would have definitely tried to come. Sorry I missed it :(

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)