Addition Worksheets

Today A worked on some addition worksheets and practiced using the correct terminology to say the equations (ie: 1 plus 2 equals 3).


You can get these printables from Confessions of a Homeschooler here :)

3 responses to “Addition Worksheets

  1. Masha Allaah. Does she understands the concept sis? Is she able to answer if you ask how much is 1 plus 2? Just curious because my daughter does this but I am not very sure if she understands the concept I know she is very young though!

  2. Yes, I believe she is beginning to understand this concept. She counts each number seperately and then counts all of them together. I think with practice she will be able to do more abstract work with just the numbers 1 plus 2 without the images for help. I think your daughter is younger than mine, and I'm sure she will understand it soon, if not already! :)

  3. Thanks sis for that. Masha Allaah nice to know. Yes she is younger and will catch it soon Insha Allaah!

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)