Colour a house once a year

I saw this idea here on Chica & Jo about having your child colour the same image every year and watch as their creativity and motor skills develop.

So this is our first entry in our album, we will hopefully try it again next year around the same time! It was interesting because A. just figured out how to draw cresent moons so she made green ones all around the house, and we just saw the movie "UP" so she also added some blue balloons around the house as well!

Download this simple house image from Chica & Jo here.

3 responses to “Colour a house once a year

  1. Wow, Aye colored ALL of this picture??? She must be getting her skills from her talented mommy :) I doubt that I would get Anna do it - she totally HATES to color :)

  2. I love this idea! I can just see it all framed out in 10 years. I'm going to start this project with a smaller image. Thank you for sharing!

  3. @ Raising a Happy Child: yup, she's really into colouring. :)

    @ Amnah: good idea about using a smaller image.. I think you could use the same image and scan all the images and resize them into one picture and frame it.. I think that's what I'll do :)

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)