Sensory Bin: Snow Fun


This is what you do when you live in an apartment and the snow only lands on the railing... gather what you can and bring the fun in!

4 responses to “Sensory Bin: Snow Fun

  1. Come visit grandmama...I've got lots of snow in my yard!

  2. Cute! What a positive attitude you have! My son would've loved that (we live in an area that gets little snow.)

  3. new to your blog. asalamalikom dear... awe! masha'a'Allah! how cute! i wish we got snow. :))) come visit me.. i'm following you.. off to read.... (((hugs)))

  4. @ C: yeah soon inshaAllah!

    @ Umm Omar: Thanks! yeah I think kids are the only ones who truly appreciate the snow!

    @ Texan in UAE: welcome, thanks for visiting! I've commented on your blog :)

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)