Arabic Alphabet hoodie and pants set


Okay.. I bought the Lil Blue Boo Hoodie Pattern, and I tried it out immediately!! :).. it was soo super easy to use with very clear instructions and loads of photos, I can't wait to start sewing more things for my daughter.

I painted the letters on with gold fabric paint, and added pink stripes and a pink rose with fabric paint too. It's a little bit random (since this was my first time around, a little bit of an experiment) but it was fun nonetheless and A. loves it too :).

I thought that this hoodie would be cute paired with a pair of pants, and I was browsing through Lil Blue Boo's tutorials and found a free one here about how to sew pants like these :D!!

Still thinking about adding a few things to this, and may enter it into this contest.. or maybe I'll just leave it the way it is :)



2 responses to “Arabic Alphabet hoodie and pants set

  1. these pjs were the cutest at our pajama party = )

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)