Arabic Alphabet Beanbag Toss


I was planning on doing this one for a while but never got around to it, and the printout of the alphabet letters which I got here have been sitting on my desk for sometime. But now that A. and I have put this activity together, it's proven to be loads of fun, and has helped her to learn and identify more arabic letters.

One response to “Arabic Alphabet Beanbag Toss

  1. i got something just like this (but bigger) from the resource center... you have to come with me when i go next time inshallah!

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)