Wednesday's Words- Feelings


I got these great feelings printables from here, and I used them to make a handmade book for A., and we cut out and glued on some pictures of people expressing different emotions from some old Today's Parent magazines I had (they have a great selection of children's faces!).

As you know, recently I have started introducing new words to my daughter from French and Urdu based on our weekly theme. So I wrote the words in French and Urdu on each of the pages and then put all the pages into a duo tang for her to look at for the week, and for us to talk about.




She really enjoyed this activity!

PS: Sorry for posting the entire week's post on one day, things tend to get super busy during the week, so I tend to do that often.

3 responses to “Wednesday's Words- Feelings

  1. so cute! i am trying so hard to get back into the saddle with this- my energy is still low.... what you are doing is incredible!

  2. aww take your time :) and thank you!

  3. Great idea on feelings vocabulary. You know, you could backdate your posts, so they appear to be on the different dates if you want.

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)