Keyrings on Flashcards

I saw this idea on another blog (but I can't remember which)... to add keyrings or binder rings to hole-punched flash cards to keep them all together. I recently received quite a bit of flashcards from my mother-in-law from when she used to be a teacher.

So far I've done one set- it's a great way to keep sets from mixing up together and also from getting lost.

A. has really enjoyed flipping through and naming the different pictures on this alphabet set :)

2 responses to “Keyrings on Flashcards

  1. i LOVE this idea! i am picking up flashcards throughout our house all the time and they always seem to get lost.... as soon as i get the chance I am going to go get some rings! thanks for the fabulous idea!
    and thanks for posting on my blog- it is nice to know that i don't necessarily have to stress about having color days and my daughter will learn her colors just fine (i used to be an elementary teacher before becoming a stay at home mommy and i just seem to worry about teaching curriculum!)

  2. this is such a good idea! im so gonna do it as well inshaallah.. did you get those arabic alphabet flashcards from the non profit book store? theyre like $2 n really nice.

Leave a Reply

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to handmade beginnings where early learning and handmade goodness collide. Here you will find our handmade creations as well as some of our homeschooling projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright

© 2014 Handmade Beginnings. Please do not use any content or images without permission. Feel free to link to me:)